Continual moulding lines
These lines are ideal for production of plain chocolate products, not filled, and products with inclusions.
From technical perspective, these lines work with moulds, which are fixed to the conveying chain and during continual mode they are transported through individual sections, in which individual technologic operations happen.
Standard mould width ranges from 470 mm to 1200 mm and maximum operating speed ranges from 12 moulds/min to even 65 moulds/min. Modular design allows extension of line’s capacity in the future.
Moulds are fixed and carried thanks to pair of pins of left and right chain and two openings inside mould placed diagonally. The mould is stabilized by scroll on vertical transitions, which is powered mechanically by engine of line’s chain. This system is very simple and highly effective without any additional mould carriers. One of its advantages is possibility to disconnect mould from continual chain easily, which is needed for example for automatic mould removal and insertion of new mould into the line. Design without additional carriers significantly raises technical reliability and reduces operational expenses.
Line usually consists from following main sections:
Station of automatic identification of undemoulded moulds
- Electromechanical system for identification of undemoulded products in each mould
- Reliable functionality independent from colour, cleanness of moulds and other possible not suitable operating conditions
- Signal for the following removal of undemoulded mould automatically and clean mould insertion
Station of automatic mould removing
- Automatic removing and stacking of moulds in two modes – removing of identified undemoulded moulds or collection of whole set of moulds during change-over on the line
Station of automatic mould insertion
- Automatic insertion of moulds into each empty position on conveyor from stack of moulds
- Tempering of moulds to required temperature by transition of moulds through usually two independently controlled tempering zones
- Designed residential time allows to work with air of its operational temperature, which prevents risk of overheating of moulds when line stops
- It serves mainly for melting of possible chocolate residuals on top surface of the moulds for their following cleaning by cleaning roller
- Heaters intensity regulation, automatic switch off the heaters and change of their position in case of line stopping
- Metallic heating spirals are guarantee of food safety
- Settable turns of the roller and its automatic shut down and lift it up over the mould in case of line stopping
- Stainless steel roller tempered by water from its own water system
- Depositing piston head designed according to request for dosing of either plain chocolate masses or chocolate masses with inclusions
- Movements of pistons, movements of inner rotary rollers / “subers” / and other mechanical parts driven by individual servo drives with possibility to comfortably set parameters, individual recipes and its saving
- Vibrating section consists from several vibrating stations with possibility to set eccentricity and frequency for each station individually
- Horizontal vibrators and vertical vibrators are combined depending on sorts of used masses
- Noise insulating covering of hygienic design
- Its design enables setting of required cooling profile depending on the recipe
- Temperature of the air and airflow are independently controlled and settable in each cooling zone
- It allows demoulding of products standardly directly onto conveyor belt
- Individual demoulding positions are independently adjustable and controlled in order to reach effective demoulding of products
Whole production process is controlled by computer. Interface between line and staff is presented by several control panels. Central operating panel with 17inch monitor is standard and with user-friendly screen for complete control over machines and technology of whole line, and additional control panels each with 10 inch screen for higher comfort of control, too.
Following as standard:
- excellent visualisation
- short-term and long-term saving of measured values in individual sections of the line
- shift registers
- identification of defective states
- remote service via internet
- and many more