Lekos delivers enrobing machines for enrobing of various confectionery and bakery products by chocolate masses or fat glaze. Following examples show some of basic available types of enrobing.
Top and bottom enrobing
Bottom enrobing /
turning at exit from enrober
All presents chocolate enrobes are equipped at least by following key features:
- Top enrobing
- Bottom enrobing
- Blowing unit, scrapping rollers, de-tailer
- Control of environment inside the enrober
- Own water heating and circulating system for all parts which are double jacketed, with cooling during transition from stand-by mode to daily mode
- Easy change-over between different types of enrobing or from enrobed to not enrobed products
- Easy change of settings, easy adjustment of individual functional parts which affect desired result
- High level of overall execution
- Sanitary design
We are proud especially on design of removability and exchangeability of core parts of enrober for easy change-over between different chocolate masses or from enrobed to not enrobed product.
Chocolate enrobers Lekos has standard width of wire mesh belt in range from 450 to 1500mm.
We offer also machines in execution for high speed production lines or for projects where product specification and desired result requires specifics in the process of enrobing.