Kitchen, mixing and feeding to forming section
LEKOS DELIVERS TURN-KEY SOLUTIONS AT LEAST FOR THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF MASSES:
Double layer center, e.g. protein + caramel.
Heavy masses for center, e.g. raw fruit, marzipane, coconut, protein.
Light masses for center, e.g. muesli, seeds, nut and fruit mixes.
Usual configuration includes the following units and functional assemblies; however, the scope of supply and layout is always customized:
- Automatic feeding of syrup into cooking vessels
- Cooking of syrup at a required temperature which is different for individual types of bars
- Holding of cooked syrup for short time, aromatization, etc
- Dosing of precise amount of syrup into mixers
- Two types of mixing units, one for light masses and one for heavy masses
- Emptying of the mass from mixer and its feeding into slab-forming unit
- PLC controlled and visualised with recipe managment, process control, trends, history, etc
We customize kitchen for your recipes, capacity together with space restrictions.