Combination of linear and excentric high-frequency shell-forming heads delivers high quality chocolate shells with a unique accuracy of shape and weight.
Lekos shell-forming section is typical of:
- High performance shell-formig heads
- Adjustable combination of heads and its adjusted parameters stored in recipe
- Collection of excessive chocolate in collecting bath and its automated transfer into external storage tank
- Cleaning rollers for cleaning of mould surface before and after mould turning
- Versatility for various formats – pralines and bars
The emphasis is put on the access, safety and comfort needed for cleaning and maintenance of the machine.
Lekos customizes shell-forming section for existing lines and for a wide range of mould size.