Correct mould temperature before deposition of chocolate, either for production of plain or filled moulded products, belongs among important assumptions for production of high quality moulded products.
- Vertical tempering cabinets, where individual tempering zones can be divided by passage which serves operators and mechanisms to get comfortably into the inner space of line
- Horizontal tempering tunnels
- Designed total time inside a tempering section is long enough to work with operational air temperature which is close to required temperature of moulds
- Additional infra-red heating station after exiting tempering section helps to reach the constant mould surface temperature and to melt possible chocolate leftovers, which are subsequently wiped out by following cleaning roller
- Design of frame and doors usually allows full access into any part of tempering section
Lekos adapts and installs tempering cabinets or tempering tunnels also for existing lines from various producers, of various mould sizes and capacities.